Having healthy, radiant, and glowing skin is the ultimate dream of all of us. In this social media era, women feel the urge to outdo others. But with all the hustle and bustle of our life, we can hardly manage our time to take care of our skin. Even though so many solutions are available on the Internet. Beauty blogs, YouTube videos, and influencers confuse us every time we look for easy-to-follow steps on the internet with their too many suggestions. Choosing your solution is relatively easy if you know exactly what you want and find the proper guidelines.
After passing 25, your skin requires extra care in the morning and night, along with healthy food and exercise habits. To reach the goal of glowing skin, you should keep up with all these three habits. You can’t get one skipping the other two. You have to make a persistent routine to make these things your habit. These include
- Eating healthy
- Doing physical exercise daily or any other physical activity like swimming, playing outdoor games, etc.
- Having proper sleep (at least 6 hours)
- And maintaining a morning and nighttime skincare routine daily.
Here, I Will Mention Some Easy-to-follow and Essential Tips for Your Morning and Night-time Skincare Routine. So, Get Along With Me Through This
You must choose your skin care products depending on your skin type. Here, I am mentioning some skin types for you to understand what to choose:
- Normal Skin: It is not so oily or dry and does not react to any product applied to it.
- Oily Skin: It is acne prone skin type. Generally, your T-zone is always oily, shiny, and greasy.
- Dry Skin: If, after cleaning or washing, your skin feels dry and itchy, you have this type of skin. This type of skin is prone to premature aging.
- Combination Skin: Your skin is a combination type if you have an oily T-zone and the rest of your face is dry.
- Sensitive Skin: If your skin gets irritated quickly and reacts to any product, you have sensitive skin. Even sun exposure can affect your skin as well.
Morning Skincare Routine to Have Glowing Skin
- Cleansing: Cleaning your face is similar to having a bath. Dead skin cells open up all the pores and inhibit breakouts from getting rid of all the dirt and impurities. Depending on your skin type, choose a cleanser or face wash that suits you the best. It should be gentle on your skin and be able to clean the dirt without dragging out all the moisture. If your skin is oily, then you should also consider using an exfoliator, based on your skin’s withstanding capability, once or twice every week.
- Toning: Use a toner that suits you better to keep your skin hydrated and smooth. Once you start using it daily, you will see the tremendous difference it can make.
- Serum: Serum is a miracle maker if you know what and how to incorporate it into your routine. Anti-oxidant serum can reinforce your skin defense and can make your skin glow and supple. It can curb collagen breakdown and thus works as an anti-aging agent. There is plenty of variety among these serums, and you can choose the one your face needs.
- Moisturizing: A proper moisturizer can give your skin the hydration and moisture it needs daily. Try to choose a light moisturizer for oily skin and a heavy one for dry skin. Different types of moisturizers are available on the market to fulfill your needs; select the one that suits your skin type.
- Sunscreen: Using sunscreen is a must. Pick a formula with a PA+++ rating and SPF 30 at least. If you skip this part of skincare, everything else is gone all vain. Because without proper sunscreen, your skin can get heavily affected by sun exposure daily. You have to reapply your sunscreen every 2 hours as sun exposure can break down the active ingredients of your sunscreen.
Night Skincare Routine to Have Glowing Skin
- Cleaning: If you wear any makeup, you should remove it first. Then double cleanse your face. Firstly, with an oil cleanser, then a face wash, the same as the one you used in the morning.
- Toning: You should use a suitable toner to prep your skin.
- Serum: Again, use a serum you like, or that suits you. If you are in your late 20s or 30s, you can try a retinol serum to prevent early signs of aging. Applying serum at night time is best suited as it allows potential ingredients of serum to work along the body’s circadian rhythm for skin turnover and repair.
- Eye Cream: Our skin under the eyes is the thinnest and prone to age faster. So, to have youthful and healthy eyes for a long time, it’s important to moisturize your eyes well.
- Moisturizer: Buying a good night cream with hydrating capacity is essential to get the proper moisture your face needs. You should choose a moisturizer that is light, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic if you have very dry skin and don’t want to clog up your pores.
It’s always easier said than done. To make your skin appear its best, you must consider all the factors in getting the ultimate youthful, glowing skin. Make this routine a habit; soon it will grow into you and will not be tough to follow. Good luck!